Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- Canterbury Official Apparel Partner
- 2017 Lions Tour Dates Announced
- Charlie McEwen Appointed Chief Operating Officer
- Gerard Carmody appointed Director Of Operations
- Australia Want Warm Up Match on 2017 Tour
- Qantas Wallabies 16 The British & Irish Lions 15
- Melbourne Rebels 0 British & Irish Lions 35
- Paul O’Connell Ruled Out Of Test Series
- Qantas Wallabies 21 British & Irish Lions 23
- Three Debuts in Wallaby Team To Face Lions
What time will the matches kick off?
- Updated: 27th June 2012
The Kick Off time for all matches varies depending on the day the match is scheduled for. Full details of kick off times can be seen on our Tour Schedule page when they are available.
The times chosen will reflect the need for broadcasters to be able to show the matches at a reasonable time for the UK and Australian markets especially, whilst also allowing the travelling fans time to get out of the match cities after each game.
For more information, please see our Tour Schedule page.