Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- QBE Announced as Principle Partner for the Lions
- Our Post Six Nations British & Irish Lions XV
- NZ Barbarians to face B&I Lions?
- Mud House Wines Named Lions Sponsor
- Official Lions Packages Released at Increased Prices
- Lions Legend Paul O’Connell Retires
- Canterbury Official Apparel Partner
- 2017 Lions Tour Dates Announced
- Charlie McEwen Appointed Chief Operating Officer
- Gerard Carmody appointed Director Of Operations
What time will the matches kick off?
- Updated: 27th June 2012
The Kick Off time for all matches varies depending on the day the match is scheduled for. Full details of kick off times can be seen on our Tour Schedule page when they are available.
The times chosen will reflect the need for broadcasters to be able to show the matches at a reasonable time for the UK and New Zealand markets especially, whilst also allowing the travelling fans time to get out of the match cities after each game.
For more information, please see our Tour Schedule page.