Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- British & Irish Lions Release 2017 Tour Jersey
- Warren Gatland Confirmed Lions Head Coach
- Gatland To Be Appointed Head Coach
- B & I Lions Set To Name Head Coach
- British & Irish Lions Head Coach to be Named in September
- England Coaches In Line for Lions Roles
- Jones backs Hartley for Lions Captain in 2017
- ‘Absolutely No’ from Eddie Jones to British & Irish Lions
- British & Irish Lions Face Bruising Mid Week Schedule
- QBE Announced as Principal Partner for the Lions
What time will the matches kick off?
- Updated: 27th June 2012
The Kick Off time for all matches varies depending on the day the match is scheduled for. Full details of kick off times can be seen on our Tour Schedule page when they are available.
The times chosen will reflect the need for broadcasters to be able to show the matches at a reasonable time for the UK and New Zealand markets especially, whilst also allowing the travelling fans time to get out of the match cities after each game.
For more information, please see our Tour Schedule page.