Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- Warren Gatland Confirmed Lions Head Coach
- Gatland To Be Appointed Head Coach
- B & I Lions Set To Name Head Coach
- British & Irish Lions Head Coach to be Named in September
- England Coaches In Line for Lions Roles
- Jones backs Hartley for Lions Captain in 2017
- ‘Absolutely No’ from Eddie Jones to British & Irish Lions
- British & Irish Lions Face Bruising Mid Week Schedule
- QBE Announced as Principal Partner for the Lions
- Our Post Six Nations British & Irish Lions XV
No, we are THE unofficial fan site for the British and Irish Lions. Lions-Tour.com is the longest running British &...
The four companies who have been appointed as Official Licenced Operators (OLO’s) by British Lions Limited for the 2013 tour to...
Sky Sports had the UK and Ireland rights to show all of the matches on the tour...
The announcement of the squad for the 2013 tour will take place in April 2013. We...
The Kick Off time for all matches varies depending on the day the match is scheduled for....
The Lions are sponsored by a number of organisations and these companies change for each tour.
In 2005, the British & Irish Lions played one warm up match at the Millennium Stadium in...
As we have said elsewhere in this FAQ, the only OFFICIAL way of getting hold of match...
How many match tickets will be allocated to the Lions and how will these tickets get distributed to the fans?
The administrative running of the tour is carried out by an entity called British Lions Limited (BLL),...
In the summer of 2013, the British & Irish Lions will play a series of matches against...