Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- Canterbury Official Apparel Partner
- 2017 Lions Tour Dates Announced
- Charlie McEwen Appointed Chief Operating Officer
- Gerard Carmody appointed Director Of Operations
- Australia Want Warm Up Match on 2017 Tour
- Qantas Wallabies 16 The British & Irish Lions 15
- Melbourne Rebels 0 British & Irish Lions 35
- Paul O’Connell Ruled Out Of Test Series
- Qantas Wallabies 21 British & Irish Lions 23
- Three Debuts in Wallaby Team To Face Lions
When will the 2013 Lions replica shirts become available to buy?
- Updated: 27th June 2012
The 2013 range of official merchandise was launched at the beginning of November 2012 with the official Lions shirt being the first item made available.
For the 2009 South Africa tour items from the range of merchandise were made available in stages starting in November 2008 for the first batch of short sleeved Lions shirts. From January 2009 onwards you were able to purchase the long sleeved replica shirt plus some other items including the training shirts. Extra items of merchandise were gradually released until March 2009 when the full range was finally available to purchase.