Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- Warren Gatland Confirmed Lions Head Coach
- Gatland To Be Appointed Head Coach
- B & I Lions Set To Name Head Coach
- British & Irish Lions Head Coach to be Named in September
- England Coaches In Line for Lions Roles
- Jones backs Hartley for Lions Captain in 2017
- ‘Absolutely No’ from Eddie Jones to British & Irish Lions
- British & Irish Lions Face Bruising Mid Week Schedule
- QBE Announced as Principal Partner for the Lions
- Our Post Six Nations British & Irish Lions XV
When will the 2017 Lions replica shirts become available to buy?
- Updated: 27th June 2012
The 2017 range of official British & Lions Tour merchandise has yet to be made available. Given the history of previous tours, we would expect this to be released just before Christmas at the end of this year.
The 2013 range of official merchandise was launched at the beginning of November 2012 with the official Lions shirt being the first item made available.
For the 2009 South Africa tour items from the range of merchandise were made available in stages starting in November 2008 for the first batch of short sleeved Lions shirts. From January 2009 onwards you were able to purchase the long sleeved replica shirt plus some other items including the training shirts. Extra items of merchandise were gradually released until March 2009 when the full range was finally available to purchase.