Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- Graham Rowntree To Be Appointed Coach
- British & Irish Lions Coaching Team Announced
- British & Irish Lions Release 2017 Tour Jersey
- Warren Gatland Confirmed Lions Head Coach
- Gatland To Be Appointed Head Coach
- B & I Lions Set To Name Head Coach
- British & Irish Lions Head Coach to be Named in September
- England Coaches In Line for Lions Roles
- Jones backs Hartley for Lions Captain in 2017
- ‘Absolutely No’ from Eddie Jones to British & Irish Lions
B & I Lions Set To Name Head Coach
- Updated: 6th September 2016
The British & Irish Lions are getting ready to announce the name of their Head Coach for the tour to New Zealand in June and July next year.
The announcement is set to come at 12 noon today when the new coach will walk out to face the press with British & Irish Lions Chairman Tom Grace and British & Irish Lions Chief Executive John Feehan.
It is widely expected that the coach from the previous victorious Lions Tour, Wales head Coach, Warren Gatland is due to assume the post once again, although the make up of his coaching staff is not as clear cut.
We will be keeping you up to date throughout the day here and on our social media channels.