Sat 1 Jun
Wed 5 Jun
Sat 8 Jun
Tue 11 Jun
Sat 15 Jun
Tue 18 Jun
Sat 22 Jun
Tue 25 Jun
Sat 26 Jun
Sat 6 Jul
- Canterbury Official Apparel Partner
- 2017 Lions Tour Dates Announced
- Charlie McEwen Appointed Chief Operating Officer
- Gerard Carmody appointed Director Of Operations
- Australia Want Warm Up Match on 2017 Tour
- Qantas Wallabies 16 The British & Irish Lions 15
- Melbourne Rebels 0 British & Irish Lions 35
- Paul O’Connell Ruled Out Of Test Series
- Qantas Wallabies 21 British & Irish Lions 23
- Three Debuts in Wallaby Team To Face Lions
1993 New Zealand
- Updated: 6th June 2012
Coach: Ian McGeechan
The last tour of the amateur age saw Gavin Hastings captain the side with Ian McGeechan as coach for the second time with Geoff Cooke as tour manager.
England supplied the bulk of the players for the tour with 17 of the 30 players on tour being picked and seven of their forwards being selected to play in the final two tests.
The All Blacks narrowly took the first test with a debatable last minute penalty securing victory from the boot of Grant Fox.
The Lions fought back in the second test though through a Rory Underwood try taking the match 20-7 and setting up the decider in Auckland.
The Lions started the final test strongly taking a 10 point lead early on, but the might of the All Blacks told as they slowly pulled back that deficit and ran away eventual 30-13 winners.